Sunday, July 10, 2011

Rozetti Marina Ruffling Yarn

For the past 2 weeks I've dropped in on the Knit Night at Downtown Knits in Apex, NC.  I've really enjoyed both visits, and hope time will allow me to keep going.  During the last visit, I saw one of the ladies knitting with a yarn that ruffles.  I was fascinated - and hooked.  I had to buy some of my own to try out.  I had great fun knitting with these - it was so simple!  I plan to buy more yarn next week and try out more colors.  Check out these 2 scarves.
Color:  Galaxy

Color:  Vineyard

4 comments:

  1. So very pretty. I love the yarn and the way it curls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Karen. Making these scarves is getting to be addicting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I saw where you commented on plus3crochet's blog that you loved her Starburst Potholder and were looking for the pattern for it. Did you ever find it anywhere? I would love to have it too!
    Blessings,
    Diane
    lddwatson78@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Diane, yes I did find the pattern through Ravelry. The pattern I found is by Loretta Schepp and can be found thru Crochet Memories. The link says it's been archived. Try http://www.crochetmemories.com/archive/lorettasstarbursthotpad.html - or you can search for Starburst Hotpad.

    ReplyDelete