Thursday, September 30, 2010

Afghan and Bookmarks

Last night I was looking forward to working on bookmarks.  Got supper out of the way, cleaned up in the kitchen, paid the bills.... then the power went out.  So much for WIP Wednesday.  So, I made up for it tonight.  I finished up some bookmarks that I had been working on.  I think they'll make great stocking stuffers, or be that special extra touch tucked in a book given as a gift.  These, too, I'll work on as time permits, and add them to my inventory for "one day".  One Day when I decide I have enough goodies put away to open a store.  I'm also working on some Christmas gifts for family.  This afghan is number 3 of 3.  I'm only about 1/4 done.  Afghan number 2 still needs to be washed so I can add the fringe.

No comments:

Post a Comment