Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Misc Crochet

A Christmas gift for my niece.  Pattern from Sarah London's Hip to Hook 2010 - Radiant Sunbeams.  I didn't follow the pattern for the backside - it's the same crochet in the round as the front, but without the loops for the beams.  I only used the yellow.  
 I added the loops of all the different colors on the outside edge - my own Cary2Crafty finishing touch.

This was a quick scarf I knit using my awesome scarf loom.  It's a little looser than I'd like, but it's super soft.  This will be a donation for Online Angels.  There's always a great need for scarves in the winter.

3 comments:

  1. Love the loops Karen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen - how did you finish the bottom of the loomed scarf? It looks like you added fringe and then gathered them together?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catmommie - the ends are actually tassels. I made long tassels, then tied them on with the yarn ends from the scarf.

    ReplyDelete