Monday, June 27, 2011

Another Finished WIP

I finally made the time to finish my daughter's afghan.  I think I've been working on it on and off for 4 years.  Since she just graduated from high school, I thought it was about time.  Plus, she's been begging me.  I used 4 different yarns, I don't even know if I can remember them all.....  The green is a soft Red Heart, the White is a fuzzy Lion Brand, the black plain Simply Soft was paired with black eye-lash yarn.  I thought the main color was going to be green - the way the pattern read.  But it looks more like the main color is white.  I just hope it doesn't get too dirty.  The size turned out shorter than I'd like, and it's extremely heavy.  I added several rows of single crochet as a border trying to make it a little bigger - until I started to run out of yarn.  Then the final row is picots.  The pattern is from Lily Chin's Mosaic Magic - Fair Isle Fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment